Full Throttle Basketball presents Earned Not Given, the official girls July NCAA live period tune-up event. Compete in (3) competitive games against some of the region's best teams before a final week of preparation heading into July. "Will you be ready?" is the question you want to confidently be able answer.
Date: June 29
Location: Mansfield Summit High School (1071 Turner Warnell Rd, Arlington, TX)
Divisions: MS/HS Open and Elite
Pricing: $200 per team
Refund requests must be submitted to tournament director for approval. Refunds will not be given within 14 calendar days of the event start date. Approved refunds will only be issued by original payment type and to the person who made the original payment. All refunds that are issued will be charged a 20% administrative fee.
Prior to the team’s first game, all teams must check in at Mansfield Summit High School – 1071 Turner Warnell Rd, Arlington, TX
Spectator Admission Prices
Adult Day Pass - $10
Kids Day Pass (10 & Under) - $5
No Tournament Passes
Credentials must be worn on wrist, no exceptions
1. Two, 16 minute halfs (clock stops on all dead balls including time outs & free throws)
2. In the last 4 minutes of the game, if the score is more than a 20 point differential, the clock will run on all dead balls including free throws. If the score drops to a 19 point differential, the clock will stop as usual
3. 3 minute overtime
4. 5 minute half-time
5. Time-outs: two full time-outs (60), one 30 second time-outs, and one extra 30 second time-out in overtime.
6. Fouls: 10 per half and one and one bonus on the 10th foul of each half no two shot bonus foul shots (being fouled in the act of shooting is the only time you will shoot two free throws)
7. Each player is allowed 6 personal fouls
8. 5 minute minimum warm-up between games
9. 10 minute grace period: if a team does not show up within 10 minutes of game time, that game is forfeited
10. 10 second backcourt – 5 seconds closely guarded (holding only within 3ft) violation
12. Do not stop the clock after a made basket in the last minute of the game
13. A coach ejected from a game must leave the facility. A second ejection will result in dismissal from the tournament
14. Advancement of the ball to the front court if time out is called under one minute at the end of the game.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Point of Contact
Phone: (214) 686-5896
Select an option to continue with the registration.